Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fill-In

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Life is complicated.

2. Any given public library is one of the best places to people watch EVER because they're air-conditioned and open to the public.

3. If I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my meds.

4. The future will come soon enough.

5. Next year, things are likely to be very weird.

6. I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning and I found myself unable to go back to sleep because of the climatological fireworks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, soon,, tomorrow my plans include attending Sparky's college preview day, and Sunday, I want to not think about the fact that we now have a Very Large Hole in our staff at work!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.