Monday, July 25, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Rewrite the story of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" from the point of view of any one of the other reindeer.
I'm virtually certain that the other reindeer really got tired of hearing how stupid they were compared to Rudolph after he saved the day. I dunno, but I got the sense he'd be one of those guys who'd rub it in, even without meaning to.
2) Where do you fall in your family's birth order? How did your family position affect your development?
I'm last, ten years younger than my next-youngest sibling. Clearly, I was a surprise. Mom always emphasized that I was NOT a "mistake," so I never felt unwanted, and it wasn't so bad having so many 'old people' around, but it did make it hard to deal with my peers. I was a weird cross of Only Child and Youngest.
3) When was the last time you slept in until noon?
I think I did this sometime in the past year, but probably because of illness or jetlag. It definitely was NOT in the past 3 months!
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This reminds me of that famous Escher print:
Except, of course, that it's actually three-dimensional. I wonder where this is; I'd like to visit it.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Does that photo of the palace have 3EB logos on it?

Cat. said...

I think it's Arabic, actually. Looks more like a (Latin alpabet) Zo to me...but then I make my Zs weird. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.