Thursday, June 30, 2011

W.T.F. Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
This Thursday comes with a disclaimer

1) These days almost everything comes with a disclaimer. Sometimes the disclaimer on TV commercials is longer than the description of the product itself. If you came with your own personal disclaimer, what would it say?
"Generally, this person is pretty forgiving, but she doesn't suffer fools gladly, so your mileage may vary. Watch for the explosive temper."
2) You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Oh, any random NYC banker who was involved in the collapse of the economy will do.
3) Last week the Federal Drug Administration approved new packaging for cigarette packs that it hopes will discourage people from smoking. Some of the labels are very graphic. Do you think this is going too far or do you think the FDA is doing a good thing by making these labels?
Seriously, is ANYone going to read these and think it actually applies to them? Yeah, I didn't think so.
4) Many people I've known have lost their TV remotes only to find them later in their freezers or refrigerators. Where is the weirdest place you've left your TV remote?
Uhm, the kitchen, I guess, but just on the counter where I set it down when I went out there for a snack or something.
5) What is something you do when you're sad/depressed that really cheers you up (or at least helps bring you somewhat out of your funk)?
Listening to happy music helps, as does talking to people I like.
6) If I asked your past romantic partners if you were emotionally open, what would they say about you?
I have no idea. It's been 25+ years since I had a "past romantic partner" and I hope to hell Beast isn't going to talk to you about this!!
7) Sonic Drive-In has created a bunch of theme hot dogs for the summer (including a Chicago Dog, an All-American Dog, Baja Dog, New York Dog, and Chili Cheese Coney). With the Fourth of July coming up, surely many people will be eating hot dogs. What toppings do you eat on top of your hot dog?
I like cheese, onions, mustard, and ketchup. Yes, I am perfectly aware that makes me a heathen.

8) If Love Potion #9 is an elixir for love, what is your potion for moving on and dating again after a bad breakup?
I don't have a fucking clue. Really, think this through in light of the answer to #6. I guess my best advice is not to do anything stupid.
9) You have been given the opportunity to create a TV show of your own design -- any genre, any demographic, limitless budget. What is it called and what's the premise?
I'm sure there's a sitcom about libraries--note that I did NOT say "librarians"--out there that's just waiting to be done.
10) Last week a 14-year-old female Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix named Yoda won the 2011 World's Ugliest Dog Contest. Do you think she's really the world's ugliest dog or do you find some cuteness in her?
I like dogs. This one is amazingly wrinkly, but still kinda cute. Sorry, I'm a sucker for doggy eyes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.