Saturday, July 2, 2011

(Link in meme-roll)
Five for 5′s Fifth

1. Of the five weekdays, which is the easiest to get through?
I have become very partial to Thursdays for some reason. To start from the beginning: I don't work Mondays, and I don't mind those either, but they can be long because it's my chore (and volunteer during the school year) day; Tuesdays are no fun because I usually have stacks of stuff on my desk to deal with from the weekend; Wednesdays during the school year are LONG (I'm out of the house form 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. or so); Thursdays are the day when I'm most alert and have the least amount of hassle at work; Fridays can go either way, busy or dead calm.
2. Which of the five little piggies is the most bizarrely characterized?
I think the one eating roast beef is a bit odd.
3. Of fire, earth, metal, water, and wood, from which do you draw your power?
Of those, I prefer wood, but realistically it's probably earth since pretty much all food comes from there. However, I wonder where 'air' is? That's really my favorite.
4. Haribo Gummy Bears come in five flavors: pineapple (white), strawberry (green), raspberry (red), lemon (yellow) and orange (orange). Which is your favorite?
Pineapple. However, I'm not exactly fussy.
5. Which of the five basic tastes (sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and savoriness) best describes your personality?
Salty? Heh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.