Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I see lots of chores to do around the house.

2. It's been a long time since I baked anything from scratch.

3. They begin to let people in for graduation at 6:15 tomorrow.

4. It's hard to believe that Beast and I graduated so many years earlier.

5. This I know: this too shall pass. It always does.

6. I had buffalo chicken salad for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed pretty soon (having washed dishes and finished the ironing I started last night), tomorrow my plans include cleaning Sparky's room with his help, and watching him graduate, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself during the bells performance, since I do have a lengthy 'only me' bit!

3 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I baked anything from scratch too. Good luck during the bells performance!

eMelectric said...

Hi, fellow Friday Fill-In-er! All this talk of baking is inspiring me to make a carrot cake. :)

#5 - Thank goodness for that, huh?
Hope you have a lovely weekend and good luck with your bells solo!

Kwizgiver said...

Happy graduation, Sparky!!! How exciting!

And good luck with your bell solo.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.