Monday, May 30, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Using the first line of your favorite song, tell a story about why it’s your favorite.
"My love she throws me like a rubber ball" reminds me, every time I hear it, of the poem King John's Christmas by A.A. Milne, a poem I dearly love. I also like the whole concept of love this song explores.
2) If you were a piece of furniture, what would you be, and why?
A very saggy, comfortable chair, I guess. Probably a recliner.
3) Dimples: like ‘em, hate ‘em? Don’t care?
Don't care, although they are pretty cute in children.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2010
This is the back of my son's head during Spirit Week last fall. It was either Costume Day or 50s Day; I can't remember for sure. I created the D.A. for him, and he's got his dad's H-D leathers over his shoulder.

2 sweet-talkers :

Caz said...

I forgot to mention that my recliner-self is obviously saggy. I imagine that anyone who has read anything I have written knows that. :)

Love the pic of your son. He does look very 50s Greaser tough. Great job on the hair!

Cat. said...

Heh, saggy recliners all around! :-)

I should mention, re the picture, he is NOT missing any fingers in real life....I'm not sure where his left index finger went in this photo.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.