Monday, May 9, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) When you are eating out at your favorite restaurant, you find something unexpected in your food. The owner comes over looking frazzled and begs, "Please, I can explain!" Write a creative/exciting explanation for the object you discovered in your meal.
Oh, I'm sure that this engagement ring in my spaghetti was meant for the woman over there sitting with the guy who looks like he's ready to stroke out.
2) Salsa: mild, medium or hot?
Medium normally. Today, I'm thinking salsa of any temp would be a very bad idea.
3) Do you prefer short stories or longer fiction? Why?
I'll read either. It's funny: I never realized that some people really can't stand short stories, but I work with a person who feels that way--she's a librarian.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I love watching people like this who have talent and use it to make people happy in the creation and in the ownership of something pretty. Also, I'm willing to bet this guy wouldn't be allowed to do this in public in America: WAY too dangerous.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.