Sunday, May 8, 2011

Really?? Niiiiice

Your Summer Vacation is London
You are pretty conventional when it comes down to it. You have mainstream tastes and interests.
You're looking for something a little different to shake things up... but nothing too foreign.
You consider yourself to be a normal person. You fit well into this world.
You have high standards, and you are fair to everyone. Manners are important to you, even if that's old fashioned.
OK, so I've been to London 3 times, and England 6. I don't really think London is very 'foreign' to me anymore, except the money, which continues to confuse me. Even the driving on the left stuff doesn't bother me anymore, although I have never actually done any driving there. Otherwise, however, this description seems about right. A trip to London would be wonderfully relaxing to me. Except for the bill at the end of the trip.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I got the same results.

And welcome back!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.