Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. I love to read. Newsflash, eh?

2. Beast is practically doing backflips tonight to get me to lighten up and give him a wink and a smile. Unfortunately, I'm really crabby.

3. It's how you modulate your voice that matters more than anything.

4. If you watched the wedding this morning, don't tell me! I DVR'd it and will watch it tomorrow.

5. Well, would you mind if I did some laundry tonight (in the new machine)?

6. What the heck are spring peepers?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed and being unconscious ALL BLOODY NIGHT, tomorrow my plans include watching the wedding and picking up my car with a functional CD player in it, and Sunday, I want to get Youth Sunday figured out!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I just finished watching my wedding coverage. Now I'm watching the Oprah show wedding edition. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.