Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I can't believe I'm still awake.

2. Being a parent is not for everyone.

3. How can I figure out how to finish what I need to do before vacation? I think I need to not worry; I wish I could do that.

4. Turkey burgers was were the last thing I cooked.

5. Six of one, half dozen of another.

6. UGH! Baseball season started today; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to accomplishing something for a change (which I did), tomorrow my plans include meeting, clothes shopping, grocery shopping, and a surprise dinner for a Twitter-friend, and Sunday, I want to get a handle on the next few months' of youth group planning!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.