Monday, March 7, 2011

you stole your education while the students were asleep

(Found here)
no clue about the title, as usual....

So, what did you do today? Got up to say goodbye to Sparky, went back to bed till noon, spent 3 hours working on subject headings for work, pretty much sat right here when I wasn't asleep.

What was the last movie you watched? No clue. Something one of the guys had on, for sure.

What's your favorite type of donut? I prefer filled donuts: creme, lemon, jelly, whatever.

What was the last non-alcoholic beverage you consumed? Water. Yes, I know--how weird is that?

What color are your headphones? Black and silver.

Who is your last text from? Beast.

How do you make money? I work at the local public library.

What color did you last paint your nails? I haven't painted my fingernails in over a year, but my toenails were mauve-ish I think when I de-polished them in October or November.

How many people have you ever had oral sex with? More than 0, less than you'd think.

What color is your wallet? Green, with the Packers' logo on it.

Do you currently have feelings for anybody? Yup. Lots and lots of somebodies.

Do you know any "cougars"? Yup.

What's your favorite t.v show? Depends on the day, but NCIS is in the top 5, as is CSI.

Have you ever been to a concert? Uh, yeah?

Who was the last person you were in a car with? Beast.

Are you in love? With who? See the thing about 'feelings' above.

What's your job title? Head of Technical Services/General Reference Librarian.

Do you shave your armpits? Occasionally.

Do you think that piercings are trashy? Not by definition, no.

Is the light on in the room you're in? Several lights are on. It's night.

Favorite fruit: apples, fresh off the tree.

Where is the person you dislike the most? Far away from me right now, thank God.

How about the person you have feelings for? See above re feelings, for fuck's sake. But Beast is 6 feet away in his recliner, and Sparky is 3 feet away at the other end of the couch.

Do you prefer glass or plastic cups? Glass pilsner glasses.

Is your house big or small? It's fairly small for the neighborhood, though it has a big profile.

Can you whistle? Yes. Yes, I can. I can even carry a tune.

Do you wear bows in your hair? I grew up in the era when hair-bows were beyond unfashionable, so...no.

Has anybody ever been obsessed with you? Not that I'm aware of, something for which I'm quite grateful.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.