Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Oh gross! I thought it was spring already, but it's clearly not.

2. Five years of mission trips with teenagers; well THAT's off my bucket list!

3. No, I'd rather stay home tonight and go to bed early.

4. I love my son, heart and soul. But he annoys the SHIT out of me daily.

5. And then, THEN I have to Gibbsmack him.

6. I can't forget that I work on Sunday. That would be bad.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early and sleeping hard all night, tomorrow my plans include working (pah!), and Sunday, I want to go in early and get some extra cataloging done!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

4 & 5 are how I feel about a few of my students. It did take me a second to think what a Gibbsmack was. I think there's a video mashup of all the smacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5RlEDhM1M

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.