Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Memories

1. What is your earliest memory?
First vivid memory is one I've discussed before, multiple times. Go. Look. First impressionistic memory involved the furniture we had in the living room when I was VERY little, in a dream I had when I was 4 or 5.
2. What is your most vivid memory?
The terror I felt upon entering the house with Sparky after he was born. They sent a brand-new baby HOME with ME?!
3. What do you remember best about the year you turned 10?
I don't remember much about that year. I think my parents bought the mountain house that year?
4. What memory do you wish you could erase forever?
Screaming like a fishwife at my child because I was exhausted and he just.wouldn't.nap.
5. What do your parents(or other close relatives) remember about you that you have forgotten?
My parents are both dead, along with two siblings, but I'm the youngest and I've heard a kabillion stories about my babyhood over the years. I'm almost unable to distinguish their stories from my memories.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.