Monday, March 7, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What keeps you up at night?
Worrying. I don't even know what I'm worrying about most times, just random and very idiotic stuff.
2) What’s the last music you purchased? (online, on CD, whatever)
I haven't bought anything since Xmas, for Sparky, from his list, and it was nothing I was really familiar with. I think there was one Skillet CD; that's all I remember.
3) Describe the house in which you grew up. My dad built that house; there's only one similar house like it, in the same town. He built that one for his best high school friend and his wife, the couple that introduced my parents.

The huge tree by the street was never there when I was around, but that tree to the left in the first picture ... I sat under that tree often in my childhood. OK, the room above the garage was added because of me; no more rooms in the house, so my dad added a HUGE bedroom--it runs from the front to the back of the house--for him and mom. Supposed to be a home office, but I don't remember him using it that way much. He took over the basement once my sisters moved out.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This street looks mighty deserted except for the but...er, woman. It's not a big city, that's for sure. And it's definitely American--that car is nothing but US. I can't wait for Italy. ...sigh

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.