Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Burnt Toast Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I wish I could figure out why my lips feel sunburned, and what to do about it. The lip products are making my face break out around my lips. I feel like I'm about 14 again.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None ON me. About $80 in my wallet.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Fore.
4. Favorite planet?
Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don't have a missed call list, but the 4th call on my list is when I returned a call about a reference for a former youth group member.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The Sweetest Thing, used for Beast and Sparky. Least favorite? Rachmaninoff's 2nd Piano Concerto which is reserved for extended family. It's the sound of doom. Google it and see (the 1st movement).
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Dark green sweatshirt I bought to 'celebrate' our local famous rodent. Not Ruka.
8. Do you label yourself?
Wife. Mom. Youth Group Leader. Librarian. ... So, yeah. Unfortunately.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Minnetonka. These:
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I always prefer bright, though I'm going upstairs shortly to take a nap in a dark room and, hopefully, get rid of this stupid headache.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I just checked--I don't know 'em.
12. What does your watch look like?
Watch?? WATCH? What is this 'watch' of which you speak? I haven't worn a watch in 2-3 years now.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
To Sparky: "Fine. They must hate you. Not."
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea. There isn't one anywhere close by, that's for sure.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
OK.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Have you tried Burt's Bees for your lips? You've probably tried everything...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.