Saturday, February 26, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. Have you filed your state and federal taxes yet?
Done last weekend, but to be very clear: I didn't do jack on them. Beast did 'em all, including his dad's.
2. When do you traditionally file?
Usually not till March. We had to do it earlier this year because of the #@&$( FAFSA.
3. Are you expecting a refund or a balance due this year?
I think we're going to net a return of about $100 between state and federal.
4. Do you file them yourself manually, with help from software, or do you take it to a tax professional?
We pay for nothing except TurboTax. The last couple of years, we've had someone do FIL's, but Beast did those this year as well.
5. If you are expecting a refund, what would you be most likely to buy with that money?
Gosh, I already think I spent it on Wednesday when I paid the sponsorship fee for Sparky's anime club for an event. At my library. It's win-win for everyone.
6. What’s the biggest thing you’ve ever purchased with a tax refund?
I think, early on, we used one for the down-payment on a car.

1 sweet-talkers :

Patrick said...

Congrats on getting them done so early...I'm planning on doing my taxes next weekend. I think I'm missing one little form. Ugh.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.