Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Monday, Monday*

1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
I get up (so far, so good), see Sparky off to school, and head off to school awhile later to do my volunteering at the library. After that I sometimes do some grocery shopping, or I go to my scheduled massage (once a month). Once I'm home, there is usually a nap in my day, and then Sparky comes home and we go on from there.
2. Who was the last band you saw live?
TobyMac last November, on my birthday, in fact.
3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
Well, either Wednesday (a sponsorship) or last week (Sparky's contacts)--either way, they were both for Sparky. Oh, wait, groceries last weekend. Hell, the quick groceries last NIGHT were almost $50.
4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Only if I'm talking about myself. ;-)
5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Nah, I'm good for today.
6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
I guess that would be my niece Elizabeth's almost 4 years ago. I was one of the bridesmaids.
7. What's annoying you right now?
My fookin' neck needs attention from the aforementioned masseuse.
8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
Sassy-ness.
9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
I have no idea--I suppose it would depend on the day, and which friend.
__________
* This song always reminds me of my sister Ellen who hated it. It was very popular with one of the girls in her dorm who played it over and over and over every day loudly enough for everyone in the surrounding rooms to hear it.
Personally, I like the song.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I had a tough time with that last question, too. I suppose it depends on the friend... and the day.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It would depend on the friend! Thank is SO true. Thanks for your kind words last week. I'm much better, but I miss those pain meds! ;)

DJ KathyA said...

Sorry bout your neck but that massage sounds yummy! I'm sure your friends speak highly of you. ;-) Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.