Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finish this

(swiped from Kwizgiver)

1. My ex is... in Colorado. Ironically, so is my husband today. ;-)

2. I should learn to... turn off the computer.

3. I love... my son.

4. People would say that I am... better than I know I am at some things I'm good at faking.

5. I don't understand... why the common cold is so freaking annoying.

6. When I wake up in the morning... I start thinking about things I need to do.

7. I lost... my mind years ago, and am still trying to find parts of it.

8. Life is... tedious this week.

9. My past taught me... everything I know. Duh. :-)

10. I get annoyed... far too often.

11. Parties are... not my thing, unless I know a few people at them.

12. I wish... I felt better.

13. Dogs and cats... both make me sick, which is unfortunate since I like animals.

14. My childhood pets... were more-or-less snuck into the house by Mom in spite of Dad, though he ended up being fond of them. Also, the whole 'You got a DOG and we didn't' thing from my siblings--fuckin' grow up, people.

15. Tomorrow is... going to be a long day at work.

16. I have a low tolerance for... idiocy.

17. If I won a million dollars... I'd probably give an awful lot of it away. No. not to people I know; put your hand away.

18. I'm terrified of... something bad happening to Sparky.

19. I've come to realize... that I'm not that important in the big wide world. But neither is anyone else.

20. I am listening to... commercials on daytime TV. It's my way of convincing myself that I have to go back to work if only to regain the IQ points I'm losing.

21. I talk... like the people around me, chameleon-like.

22. My best friend(s)... are amazing, strong people.

23. My first kiss... (from a boy (that I liked)) was under mistletoe.

24. I am thankful for... every day, even today.

25. Marriage is... complicated and not for sissies.

26. Some where, someone is... crying. And somewhere else (I hope), someone is laughing.

27. I'll always be... the youngest sibling. ...sigh

28. The last time I really cried was... months ago. I don't remember. I haven't had a full-out sob-fest for longer than I care to remember.

29. My cell phone is... in need of a charge.

30. Before I go to bed... I brush my teeth.

31. My middle name... is from the Bible. It just occurs to me that my brother and I are the only kids who got Bible names. That is...weird.

32. Right now, I am thinking... I need to go to the grocery store for something yummy to eat. We've got nothing healthful in the house.

33. Yesterday I... felt less bad than I do today. Surely this means this will break by tomorrow. (I know, I know, stop calling you Shirley.)

34. Tomorrow I will be... another day older.

35. I really want to... get my act together, but apparently not enough to actually do it.

36. The person most likely to re-post this is... someone who reads it. If you do, it would be nice to let me know, unless you're Amy. So, I guess, then Amy's the most likely. (See what I mean about my mind being lost?)

37. The person least likely to re-post this is... President Obama. Or maybe some guy living in a yurt without internet access.

38. My relationship with my grandparents... was pretty well over before I turned 6.

39. My most treasured possession is... whatever I think of in an emergency. Honestly? I can never think of anything when this question comes up.

40. My favorite pictures... are mostly in my memory.

41. I sing... the body electric.

42. If I were a crayon... I'd be melty, crumbed up with other colors, and missing my label.

43. Someday I want to travel to... Egypt.

44. I am wearing... jeans, comfy turtleneck, sox, and my regular jewelry and undies.

45. My favorite class... was Miss Fitz's classes.

46. My favorite language is.... English. Though I enjoy listening to people speaking Russian.

47. It hurts... for awhile, and then it stops. If it doesn't stop, you should see a doctor.

48. I’m amazed... at how resilient people can be.

49. My profile picture is... varies depending on the site and how often I visit and notice it.

50. I need... to get better. Soon.

4 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

#27: as are some of the best people EVER!

#36: does that mean I shouldn't let you know? I'm not sure how I'd keep it from you, but I suppose I could try...

Cat. said...

heh

You could post on Fb and block me, I suppose...not that I've thought this thru (ok, yes, I have, but not about you, just Sparky).

Kwizgiver said...

Add me to the #27-ites.

Cat. said...

We should start a group on Fb--lol

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.