Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things I've Accomplished Today (and Yesterday)*
  1. Got dressed. Both days! OK, the same clothes, but...dressed. Both days!
  2. Napped. That includes the sleep I was getting at night, btw.
  3. Finished one book, am about a disc-and-a-half from the end of another, and read about 1/3 of another one.
  4. Facebook games. They're sucking me in.
  5. Answered a couple of emails.
  6. Went to the grocery store.
  7. Drank a lot of DDP and ginger ale.
  8. Put on Chapstick by the ton. My lips are really messed up--dry, itchy, sore...yuck
  9. Did the dishes (tonight).
  10. Took most of my meds mostly on schedule at least once in the last two days.
  11. Reported in to my boss and work both days.
  12. Brushed my teeth. Both days! W00t-w00t.
  13. Watched a lot of crappy TV.
_________
* Because when you have a cold, 13 things is a lot to ask for one day at home

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hope you feel really better soon!

Mercy said...

#13 - Nothing beats crappy late night TV :) Happy T13!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.