Monday, January 24, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Look around you: list the first 5 things you see that bring back good memories.
My phone mostly brings back good memories. The pastel-rainbow TY beanie baby bear makes me smile, but only cuz TYs make me remember Sparky's collection. The picture above Sparky's head reminds me of my dad's cousin Bill who painted it and sent to for our wedding present (I met him once; Beast never met him at all). The catalog/table makes me miss card catalogs in the good ways (not the annoying ways). The bottle of DDP reminds me of all the other good-tasting DDP that I have had in my life.
2) Create a super-pet by combining any three animals.
Dog for intelligence, guinea pig for being non-allergic and for poo-production, and kangaroo. For fun.
3) How do you respond when someone says something unexpectedly kind to you?
Blush, stammer, thank them, and change the subject.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Cool: mahjong with money! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.