Saturday, December 25, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. These are a few reasons for the season.

2. I don't make a holiday dinner.

3. What's that I hear up on the roof[?]

4. There's nothing dumber than telling a child on Christmas morning to be quiet, quiet.

5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include seeing family, staying in my pajamas all day, playing with new toys.

6. There soon will be nothing awake in this house, not even a mouse. [or a guinea pig]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to late worship service, tomorrow my plans include opening presents and hanging with the boys, and Sunday, I want to keep playing with the toys and maybe go to church!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.