Monday, December 6, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What irritates you more: misspellings or mispronunciations?
I notice misspellings more often. I consider odd pronunciation part of the joy of listening to people speak.
2) If your child wanted to marry outside of your faith/belief system, how would you feel about that?
How far outside? I guess it's up to him: I can't force him to go to church as an adult, nor can I stop him from converting to Islam or atheism. Not really in my hands.
3) If you could reverse one law, which one would it be?
I'd really like to see either alcohol banned or marijuana legalized. I think the latter is much less prone to be the disaster that alcohol use has become.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Ah, cricket. I just don't get it. And the shin pads...really??

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.