Monday, November 1, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Do you believe the death penalty is justified and/or effective? Why or why not?
I think it is rarely justified as currently applied, and not at all effective as a deterrent. However, I do think that if there were any way at all we could really be absolutely certain that we were ridding the world of a unrepentant psychopath, it would be cheaper to fry him than keep him alive for 40 years.
2) Does it sometimes make you paranoid when other people laugh?
Yup. I hate not knowing what the joke was/is. Teens are the worst for this, because you know they probably ARE laughing at someone else.
3) How many birthdays and/or anniversaries of friends and family will be happening this month?
My dad's, my husband's, one nephew's, a good high school friend's, and my birthday are this month. No anniversaries, unless you count the anniversary of the day my dad died, which is also my nephew's birthday.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Pretty sunset picture. A little cheesy, but still pretty: I like the color scheme.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.