Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Qs

(Found here)

1. Do you own a yardstick? Yes. Uhm, not sure where it is though.

2. Do you hate goosebumps on your skin? Doesn't it look so weird and almost gross? I care a lot more about how it feels that what it looks like. But it is pretty odd-looking, yes.

3. Have you ever had all of your fingers tingling-numb? Yes. Not often, but it has happened.

4. Have you ever flew [sic] to a different state/country by yourself? Did you have one of those attendants assist you? When I was about 10, I flew to visit my sister and her family for a couple of weeks, alone. It was less than an hour on the plane, but yeah, I did have a 'minder' on the plane and upon arrival.

5. Did you ever take drawing/art lessons before? No. No hope for me.

6. Do you believe that college is not for everyone? ABsoLUTEly!!

7. Are you afraid that you'll forget to lock the door in the bathroom stall and have someone open it? It's happened. A couple of times even when I made sure the door was locked. I don't fear it, but I do keep an eye on the door when I hear people looking for an empty stall.

8. Have you played with dry ice before? I honestly don't remember doing so myself, just watching others.

9. Do you cover your mouth with your hand when you yawn? Yup. Well, sometimes, if I'm not alone.

10. Do you have a desk in your room? I have three desks in my office, plus one in Sparky's room, and a tiny desk in the spare room.

11. Do you prefer turkey jerky as opposed to beef jerky? I'm not that fussy. Haven't had jerky in awhile; now I'm hungry.

12. Have you read the book 1984? Hmm, no. Or, if I did, I've forgotten it. I lived through the actual 1984 though, if that counts? Clearly, the author of the meme didn't.

13. Do you listen to Aerosmith? Yup. Or, rather, I don't run screaming from the room or demand Sparky change CDs in the car when they kick on.

14. Has your cell phone ever gone off during class? Was it an embarrasing ringtone? It's gone off in Sunday School/Bible Study and at conferences.... And, yeah, I have odd ringtones.

15. What are you planning do to this weekend? Next weekend is pretty open until Sunday evening.

16. Have you seen Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and/or Pirates of the Caribbean 3? I've definitely seen Pirate, may have seen Spidey, and have not seen Shrek.

17. What's your bullshit line for cutting class? As a student, the only day I cut class was on Senior Prank Day, but everyone else cut too. Cutting class was not an option for me. I do it all the time now, though. I'm not paying for it after all. Not work: classes.

18. When was the last time you "read" an I Spy book? How about Where's Waldo? I absolutely HATE the these books: they make me feel idiotic because I can't ever find what I'm looking for. I have a Waldo book on my cataloging cart though. I keep ignoring it.

19. Do you take pictures during class? Nope.

20. How many days 'til school ends? Are you excited or somewhat dreading it because you know you'll be bored over the summer? Wow, I should have read ahead. Sparky graduates in about 6.7 months. Gonna been a big year. "Bored"?? Yeah, not.

21. What's your biggest worry right now? I have no idea. They're all about even par.

22. Are there a lot of Punjabi/Indian people around your community? Not "a lot" but a few. I mean, one of my doctors is named Patel, so....

23. When was the last time you bought a treat from the ice cream man? Years. In fact, at least 8 years.

24. Do you "fake it til you make it"? One of my (many) mantras.

25. Do you like being home alone or do you feel lonely and awkward and bored? I adore being home--or anywhere else--alone.

26. Any hot guys live in your neighborhood? Hah. No. OK, OK, there are a couple of rather attractive guys, all of whom are married, as am I, and I'm not interested in becoming a Wisteria Lane. Most of the neighbors are pretty nice guys, though, with a few outstanding examples of the opposite; I care more about that anyway.

27. Do you play games on your graphing calculator? I don't touch Sparky's. No clue how it operates. But I can use a slide rule, rudimentarily; can you?

30. Do you like fruit by the foot and fruit roll up snacks? Gah. I'd rather eat cottage cheese! Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.