Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. My back has been aching a lot again lately. But certainly less than Janet's!

2. Aces and tens and the man with the axe are wild.

3. Leaves are falling all around, and soon there will be enough to crunch in!

4. With stress, or age, or both, comes forgetfulness.

5. Healing is hard work.

6. A bunch of horrendously boring-but-necessarily stuff is what I've been up to lately!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on the Friday memes, tomorrow my plans include housework, errands and other fun stuff (woo hoo), and Sunday, I want to go to church, watch some football, go to youth group, go to sleep!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Oooh, I like your #4 answer. It's so true! And my week has been #6. Blah.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.