Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Drops

1. What was the last thing you dropped on the kitchen floor?
Probably some soapy water. I can't remember anything else.
2. What cough drops do you like, and do they work very well?
The best ones are Fisherman's Friend, but they are so foul that I almost never use them, except when I'm really sick. Otherwise, I mostly use sugar-free Lifesavers as throat lozenges.
3. Who was the last person you dropped off somewhere?
I don't do the drop-off thing so much anymore now that Sparky is driving himself. It was probably Beast at the car place a few months ago.
4. When were you ever dropped like a bad habit?
My college roommate and I haven't spoken in years because her husband annoys the shit out of me, and because of some other 'lifestyle' issues that I can't get beyond.
5. What are your favorite kind of raindrops?
I like big fat raindrops that fall straight down. Don't see them much about the house, though: too windy up here.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.