Friday, September 10, 2010

RevGals Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Insomnia Edition

1. Are you prone to sleep challenges? Insomnia, snoring, allergies? Other sleep challenges?
I have spent years trying to figure out how to sleep through the night, starting when I went to college. This is why I praise the virtues of earplugs so loudly. This has been yet another week of sleep issues, too.
2. When you can't sleep what do you do? Toss and turn? Get up and read? Play computer games?
I get up and do crosswords. Or read something boring.
3. When you do sleep do you remember your dreams? Or just snipets of them?
When I sleep badly, I usually don't remember my dreams. I do remember some dreams though; usually morning ones that I'm in the middle of when the alarm goes off.
4. Can you share a funny or confusing dream you've had? Or a dream you have over and over?
I had a strange dream about college and work and a former workplace earlier this week. Just weird all over the place. Not bad, though.
5. When you don't sleep how do you get through the day? Lots of coffee? or a nap later in the day?
I usually don't have too much trouble the day after a bad night. The day after that, though, is horrible. This week was unusually cuz I slept lousy Tuesday night and felt like death on a plate all day Wednesday.

3 sweet-talkers :

Mary Beth said...

Mmm, earplugs. Forgot about those. Love 'em.

Terri said...

I often tell my husband he needs earplugs....me I need a white noise machine or a fan....good play, thanks!

Jan said...

I have one of those white noise machines. You doing crossword puzzles reminds me that when my husband can't sleep he does Sudoku puzzles.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.