Friday, September 10, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
everyone's entitled to one good scare

[01] What would you say your biggest phobia would be?
I am getting worse and worse about crowds. I really am a little wigged out about situations that involve masses of people.
[02] What do you think prompted this fear?
I have no idea whatsoever, I don't remember any particular horrific event from my childhood.
[03] Do you consider this a rational or irrational fear?
Well, it's fairly rational up to a point, but my issue is slowly becoming irrational, I'm afraid.
[04] What is something you are glad you are not afraid of?
Dogs, children, any number of things.
[05] When were you last startled?
I guess the last text from Beast.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.