Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Family is complicated.

2. Quite often when I leave the house, I realize I've forgotten something, and then something else; it's a big game of back and forth.

3. I love a stormy night.

4. Bread, cheese and fruit with a glass of good wine makes a good meal.

5. I've got the whole weekend with Beast at home! Nice change from the past week.

6. Sarah Palin's popularity: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the high school Homecoming game, tomorrow my plans include shopping for random odds and ends at several stores (YUCK), and Sunday, I want to do some cleaning!

3 sweet-talkers :

achildoftheking said...

>>>me<<< not a cleaning fan! Your weekend sounds busy! Happy Friday!

jan said...

weeeh have fun cleaning and shopping...heheheh

happy friday..

mine is up too..

http://moms-journey.com/2010/09/03/friday-fill-in-again.aspx

Kwizgiver said...

Love your #6. Hahaha...

Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.