Wednesday, August 18, 2010

People!

(Found here)

[List 8 friends, in any order]
Number 1: Amy
Number 2: Jenny
Number 3: Beast
Number 4: H.
Number 5: D.
Number 6: Sarah
Number 7: Rach
Number 8: Dee

We’ll start backwards.. tell me about 8. (Dee)
Is this person older or younger than you? Younger.
How long have you known her? About 4 years.
Who is this person dating (if anyone)? As far as I know, she's still dating Ryan.
How often do you talk to her on Facebook? Not very often. She's not on often, I don't think, certainly not in the summer.
How often do you talk to her in person? I haven't seen her since before the end of the school year.
Does she have any annoying habits? Well, yeah. But they don't bother me that much.
Has she ever asked you out? Uhm, not.
What’s this person’s favorite band? The Scouts, but of course.
Does she go to the same school as you? I don't go to school, so....
Does she ever write this person notes during class? I was never in school with her.

How about number 7? (Rach)
Younger or older than you? Younger
Have any classes together? Still not in school....
Does she make you laugh? Always. She's a dynamo.
Why number 7 and not higher (or lower)? It's the order I thought of her.
Do you have any pictures of this person? Yes. She's all over my Fb.
When did you meet her? About 3 years ago when she and her family started coming to our church.
Have you ever been in a fight with her? Don't think so.
Does this person live close to you? Fairly close.
Have you ever been to her house? Yes.
Would you ever go clothes shopping with her? Sure. I suspect we share some similar shopping behaviors, actually.

And 6... (Sarah)
How tall is this person? 6' even.
What kind of music does she listen to? Her Fb lists Owl City and Fall Out Boy, but I know she likes country a lot too.
How long have you known her? Uhm...hmm...10 years?
Do you ever talk to her outside of Facebook? Of course.
So, does she wear glasses or contacts? No, actually I don't think she does. Except her Movie Star Shades.
What’s something that only you two would understand? I spent a full week with her calling her Jenny for some reason. It's a compliment.
Does she have a favorite animal? She's a big fan of horses.
Is she dating anyone? Apparently not. Last time I checked, she was, but now her status is 'single.'
Have you ever seen this person eat? Heh. Yup. Loads of times. You should hear her belch!
How much do you figure she weighs? I'd guess 130 at most.

Number Fiiiiiiiiiiiiive. (D)
Are you older or younger? I'm younger.
What’s your relationship with this person? We work together and she watches the guinea pig when we're out of town, and she's the most giving person I know.
Is she taller or shorter than you? I'm sure she's shorter.
What does her hair look like? Short and black and gray.
What kind of music does she listen to? Buddhist chanting, show tunes, and classical.
What’s her ringtone on her cell, if she has one? I have no idea. Something basic.
How long have you known her? 15 years, give or take.
When is her birthday? July 31.
Ever gone trick-or-treating with her? Nope. Not bloody likely!
Does she have any siblings? One of each.

Fab 4. (H)
How close are you two? We are work colleagues-plus, but barely.
How long have you known her? 15 years or so.
Have you ever hit this person’s ass? No. That would be weird.
Is she older or younger? She's almost exactly 2 years younger than me.
Favorite band? The only music listed on her Fb page is a jazz saxophonist. I think she likes country a bit too.
Any classes together? I didn't meet her till we were both out of school, but we have gone to conferences together.
Have any pets? I think they are caring for a feral cat, but I don't think they actually own any animals right now.
Play an instrument? Not that I'm aware of.
Do you love her? Uh, well...we don't really have that kind of relationship.
Is she dating anyone? Probably not: she has a husband and two preschool-aged kids.

Numero Tres. (Beast)
How long have you known him? Going on 28 years.
Are you older or younger? I'm 6 days older.
Ever been to his house? He lives with me.
Does he have any annoying siblings? I actually adore his (only) brother.
What do you do together? We're married. You do the math.
Have you ever passed notes with this person? Yup. Though come to think of it, we only had one class together and I don't remember passing notes then.
Have you ever gone out of the state with him? Loads of times.
Ever slept in the same bed? Regularly.
Do you talk to him a lot on Facebook? No but we IM a lot.

Now on to Number 2. (Jenny)
Are you best friends? Yup.
How long have you known her? About a month longer than Beast (#3).
Ever bought her anything? Lots of stuff.
Has she ever made you anything? Lots of stuff.
What’s her house like? Comfortable.
Favorite band? Nostalgia says Men Without Hats.
Ever jumped on a trampoline with her? OK, that's about the only thing we haven't done.
Do you have any classes with her? I don't think we ever had a class together. :-(
Has she ever dyed their hair? I don't think so...?
What’s one of the dumbest things you’ve done with her? Our relationship is based on Dumb Stuff. Probably the weirdest thing was staffing a haunted house for three years running.

Finally, your number 1. (Amy)
So, why is she number one? Because that's the order I thought of her.
Are you her number one? No clue. And she doesn't use MySpace, in case that's where this is headed.
Are you taller or shorter? I'm taller. I'm taller than everyone on this list but Beast and Sarah.
Older or younger? I'm older.
Do you two like the same music? Some of the same. Some vastly different.
Ever been to her house? I have been to her place of residence, which is not a house.
What if you had never met this person? Oh, boo: that's depressing!
When was the last time you saw her? Good heavens! A couple of months ago.
How did you meet? At a work meeting, where we volunteered for the same subcommittee.

Now Then...
Who’s the oldest? Youngest? D. is the oldest. Sarah is the youngest.
Who have you known the longest? Shortest? Longest: Jenny. Shortest: Rach.
Ever been to a concert with any of them? If so, which ones? I've been to concerts with all except H., D., and Amy.
Who texts you? Jenny's the only one who doesn't.
Talk to any of them on the phone? I talk to all of them.
Who did you last see? Beast. He does live with me, and he's actually home this week.
Who do you wanna see? All of them. Wow, what a dinner party that would be!
Who’s been to your house? Every one of them.
Whose house have you been to? Been to all of them.
Who lives closest to you? Beast, by default. Outside of him, probably Rach.
Furthest away? Jenny.
Ever dated any of them? Yup. You figure it out.

Final Questions.
Any of them related to you? Just Beast.
Ever fought with any of them? Some of them. Not all of them.
Who’d you hug last? Beast. Jeez, I'm really boring....
Do you think any of them will repost this? The only one who is at all likely to read it is Amy. Whether of not she does is up for grabs.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.