Sunday, July 4, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Authorized :: Legal
  2. Flirting :: Coy
  3. Bad :: ...to the Bone
  4. Digit :: Finger
  5. Sexy :: Hawt
  6. Combinations :: Union Suit
  7. Guard :: Protect
  8. Retina :: Torn...
  9. Motion :: Movement
  10. Concert :: Music

3 sweet-talkers :

Vixen said...

Oh good, now I have the Bad to the Bone song stuck in me head, instead of the Flirting with Disaster. Thanks!

Cat. said...

ROFLOL

sry

Amanda Moore said...

You're the first person I have seen use coy something I never thought to use same with torn retina very smart.....

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.