Monday, July 5, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Have you felt like you've hit a brick wall anytime recently?
I seem to be stuck, unable to face the piles of (time-sensitive) materials on my desk here at home. Lack of motivation, and not wanting to face reality have met, explosively.
2) Where do you feel the safest?
In the basement. Why, yes, as a matter of fact, I do live in the Midwest; how did you know?
3) Have you ever been completely lost somewhere?
Not to the point of panic. I've always been confident that I can figure out, generally, where I am, even halfway up a cliff in Ouray, even after taking a wrong turn in the middle of Flatland, USA.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
There was a show on TV, briefly, when I was a kid called Hot L Baltimore. I never 'got' the jokes/sense of the show, but I always wanted to because of the name. My question about this picture is why it's such a garish, hideous color of neon. Is that because someone monkeyed with the photo, or is there really such a color!?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.