Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Dog and Pony Show

1. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
I like me some minkeys.
2. What’s your favorite circus act?
The big cats, I guess. I always hope for them to get some of their own back from the trainer(s).
3. When did you last attend (or participate in) a parade?
Wow, it's been awhile...probably 3 or 4 years! I love parades, but the ones in the nearest town SUCK anymore!
4. When did you last attend a sporting event?
Last fall's marathon high school football attendance would be the most likely. Thank God I'm done with that; it rained (or worse) every single Friday night!
5. What unique festivals does your area feature in celebration of some kind of food?
A nearby town celebrates milk in June.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Are your local parades filled with tractors? Ours are.

Cat. said...

Not too many tractors, not enough proper bands, some horses, lots of fire trucks, vintage cars, and little kids (the latter being the best part), and random weirdness.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.