Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. Layers of cake.
2.
I could always use a little insight.
3. I'd be willing to bet
I sleep like the dead tonight.
4.
Thunder scares the dog.
5. I'm fond of
Ruka, the annoying cavy.
6.
I worry too much!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
a bath and early bedtime, tomorrow my plans include seeing my two oldest nephews, and Sunday, I want to meet with the high school kids!

3 sweet-talkers :

Marites said...

one of our dogs is scared of thunder too. have a anice weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Ok, I'm stumped. What is Ruka, the annoying cavy?

Cat. said...

Ruka is Sparky's guinea pig, the one that replaced Cinnamon...and Buddy...and Clarice/Clarence.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.