Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things Starting with A (as in Absolutely Unimaginative)
  1. Afghans--there are two on this couch, two on the downstairs couch, and one upstairs on our bed. 
  2. Apple juice--an almost-full container in the fridge from Sunday. How long can I safely keep it before it has to be thrown away?
  3. Acetone--I need to take off all the polish tonight and do a reboot.
  4. Alcohol--maybe I'll have a drink while I'm doing the polish.  It'll make doing my toes even that much more exciting!
  5. Allergies--mine are completely under control for the first time in what seems like ages, but someone at work discovered she's allergic to something in Solarcaine.  No, really. Weird.  And Sparky's been sneezing and coughing for a month or so.  Spring is NOT his favorite time of the year.
  6. Airlines--when did they turn into Greyhound in the Sky?
  7. Awkward--I'm sensing two upcoming conversations of this sort with extended family members.
  8. Ads--the ones on TV lately have been really horrible. I'm totally not digging Madison Avenue.
  9. ACT--still riding high on the wave of Sparky's scores....
  10. Amy--having lunch with her tomorrow! W00t!
  11. Amphitheater--I get to see my favorite one in about 20 days--yay!!
  12. Aspirin--wonder if I should be taking a daily baby aspirin at this point?
  13. Appeal--there isn't any food in the house that appeals to me for dinner. When was the last time I was not interested in food??

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Gosh--so rarely considered suitable for w00ting! ;)

YummY! said...

I've drank apple juice that was a couple of weeks old after being opened. Of course I LOVE apple juice so it doesn't often last that long.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.