Monday, June 14, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Are to trying to keep your age from showing? Do you care if you look your age as you get older?
I color my hair, mostly because I hate that in-between "dirty" look when dark hair goes gray. Once I'm mostly gray, I'm done coloring my hair. Otherwise, I don't really care what age I look. I know what age I am.
2) What do you hold on to when life gets hard?
God. Or, if you prefer, a general sense that life goes on and I'm not the center of the universe.
3) Do you feel that you've wasted time in your life?
Only when I look at the number of memes I've done in the past 6 years. lol
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo

I had a lovely short nap today, though my bed looks very little like this one. I'm not one for small printed patterns: we have a blue-and-white-checked quilt (3" squares) and--randomly--light tan sheets and pillowcases. I hate those sheets (Martha Stewart, are you listening? They are designed to need ironing--WTF is that about?!?) but I'm too cheap to go buy more, so when I just can't deal anymore, I switch to the light blue ones, but they are aging.
We do have throw pillows, too, but I always forget to 'throw' them on the bed, so they mostly sit on the chair on my side of the room. Two of them have covers with Greek dolphins on them, and the other matches the quilt.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.