Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Wednesday's eyes and the number 5.

1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you?
I have not, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it.
2. Do you have a red room in your home? (Either painted red or red curtains etc.)
The dining room has a tomato-red wall and the curtains have the same color checks (along with green, beige, and yellow. Otherwise, I don't use a lot of red.
3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall?
"Ever"? Yes. Today, even.
4. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don't believe it, don't care or felt he was all along?
Not shocked, don't care, move along, don't know why we are supposed to pay attention to this sort of thing.
5. What's the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O?
I'm not really known for doing dumb things in this instance. Or at least not anything out of the ordinary for any other time.
6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first?
Blue ones. They're heavier.
7. What are the wildest, craziest pajamas you own?
Uh, I have sheep on the pants I'm wearing right now. I also have dark blue and purply-red pants. I just wear a T-shirt with whichever. Nothing too crazy, yo.
8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle?
No.Way.
9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender's shirt?
I went to bell choir instead. No bartender; the choir director's shirt was sapphire blue.
10. Why does a hat have a bill?
Everybody wants their share of the money.
11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be?
Pato Cojo.
12. How many keys do you have on your keyring?
Work=3. Home=6.
13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of?
I have several photos from the turn of the 20th century taken of my grandparents and family. Actually, some may be older than that, come to think of it.

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

I like reading these answers. I did one too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.