Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Thirteen Things I Love About My Son
  1. His red hair. I can't help it. My mom loved my dad's red hair, and apparently Sparky's is pretty close to the same shade.
  2. He is astonishingly mellow, especially for a teenager.
  3. He is responsible.
  4. He is funny.
  5. He is polite.
  6. He is smart.
  7. He drives carefully (so far) (to the best of my knowledge).
  8. He writes stories in his spare time.
  9. He has taught himself to play bass guitar in the past 6-8 months, and the sounds emanating from it are now recognizable as music.
  10. He's willing to stand up for himself, is quick to defend his beliefs and protect his friends.
  11. He is adventurous.
  12. He wants to save the world.
  13. He has no idea how adorable he is.

1 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

What would happen if you posted this on the fridge?

I can personally reinforce #2-6 and #13 from our interactions. Trust me: there aren't too many homes with teenagers that I would comfortably visit!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.