Monday, May 24, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If you are trying to do something and it isn't working, do you keep at it or try a different tactic?
Unfortunately, I do some things over and over and over ... knowing that they are stupid. Usually revolves around food. Yes, Mr. Einstein, I'm aware of what that means.
2) Do you ever drive past the houses of people you used to know, just to see if they still live there?
No, I cyberstalk them instead. Yep, that creepy. My résumé just keeps growing on this meme.
3) Have you met anyone new this week?
It's Monday. Jeez. Who wrote this meme? :-) OK, seriously, I met some really nice people last Friday at the oral surgeon's office.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Public Domain Photo

No he's not Jewish--my first guess. I'm going with a Civil War Re-enacter, judging by the gold braid on his shoulder. He looks appropriately grim for the period. I used to think people in the old days never laughed because of the pictures. Now I'm pretty sure that it was just those who could afford to have their pictures taken, or who were forced, didn't smile. Everyone else was busy having a good time and didn't want to interrupt the party to be photographed. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.