Monday, May 10, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Do your dreams tend to have themes? Like a series of dreams about fire, or dreams about the same person frequently, or anything like of that sort of thing.
My dreams tend to me pretty non-memorable for the most part. No real themes, unless "weird" is a theme.
2) How do you decide the difference between something you want and something you need?
If I'm going to (literally) die or at least suffer greatly without it, it's a need. If I just wanna (pace George Carlin), it's want. Very mnemonic, eh?
3) Have you ever played poker and been the table winner?
Yes. Yes, I have. :-D
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Man, that looks like hard work, typing on that thing! We had a manual typewriter growing up, which I loved to bang around with, but actually typing on it was really challenging. I actually took a portable manual typewriter to college with me to use for term papers. By the end of my college career, I was doing papers on the college mainframe computer. Big changes those years.
Anyway, this typewriter here looks like it's in practically pristine condition.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.