Monday, May 3, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Have you ever been on the radio?
I used to do a radio show in college, so I was on the air at least 2 hours a week during the school year. Senior year I was co-managing the station with a friend and covering all the shows people bailed on, so it was more like 10 hours on the air each week.
2) What is your favorite fairy tale?
Kinda not a huge fairy tale fan, but I "got" The Emperor's New Clothes the first time through and integrated it as a life lesson from that point forward.
3) [lazy today] What about your least favorite fairy tale?
Anything involving "happily ever after" fails for me.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
I would love to see this in person. I would love to collect Easter eggs, but the realist in me says that I already have too many random things lying around the house. But they are pretty, no?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.