Saturday, April 24, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Hot Coffee or Iced Coffee…and why?
Neither. I don't drink coffee of any kind. I don't even eat coffee-flavored candies. Yuck. Horrible flavor.
2. Front Porch or Rear Patio…and why?
I like front porches, and we finally have one on which to sit. Beast prefers the back patio/deck. I like to watch people walk past--unusual by our house since we are at the back of the subdivision--and generally see the world. The backyard feels a little too enclosed. I know, I know: we don't have a fence. Whatever. There's no direction to be sane in my answers!
3. Dog or Cat…and why?
I'm more allergic to cats, so dogs by default. That's good, since I love dogs. No, actually, I absolutely adore (most) dogs.
4. Blackberry or iPhone…and why?
Blackberry, since I'm boycotting all Apple products until they stop being all exclusive.
5. Morning or Night…and why?
I'm definitely a lark, not an owl: I'd rather get up early after an early night than vice-versa.
6. Beef or Chicken…and why?
Chicken because it doesn't stick in my teeth the way beef does. [see above re sanity]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.