Saturday, April 24, 2010

we all need a little more room to live

(Found here)

Can you answer all of these questions honestly? I can. The question is, will I do so?

Could you handle being married to the last person you messaged/commented? Last text I got was from my son, so...yeah, NO. Last person I on whose blog I commented? No clue who that would be, actually. Probably not. I'm probably past my marriageable age.

Show us the last picture you uploaded. I haven't done anything of the sort for months. Too lazy to go figure it out. Perhaps the one of Sparky on my other blog?

Can you honestly say you're okay right now? I'm fine. Why? What have you heard??

Do you have good vision? I have something like 20/500 vision. But my hindsight is extraordinary!

Do you know anyone with a cute laugh? "Cute"? Really? No.

How do you feel about answering personal and/or intimate questions? How about I answer personal questions about you??

What's your favorite food of your culture? Mac and cheese.

Has a guy ever seriously punched you more than once? Nope. Not even once. I'm very clear on my expectations.

What videos are on your iPod? 1) don't have an iPod. 2) would be unlikely to use it as a video player if I did.

Have you ever doubted that love exists? Nope.

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for? He IMs me fairly regularly.

Who do you regret meeting? MAS. Primarily because she didn't really affect my life except to make life pretty close to hell for several months and provide plenty of reasons to laugh at her. I could have easily managed to still be the person I am today without having met her. Not too many people have been so easily disposable.

What fictional character do you wish was real? It would be lovely to live in Thursday Next's reality.

Are you a bad influence? At times.

What were you last late for? I could have been earlier for work yesterday.

Have you ever thrown water at a mirror with the lights off? Uhm? Why? Definitely not intentionally?

If you had to choose someone to sleep next to every night, and wake up to every morning; who would it be? 'Twould not kill me to wake up next to Gibbs every morning...except of course, that would be unlikely for so many reasons it doesn't bear thinking about. So I guess...Beast.

Day been rough? Nope. A perfectly easy day filled with fun things like spending oodles of money and hanging out with two of my favorite people.

What are you majoring did you major in? Double major: Communication + History. Double minor: Spanish + English.

What was the last thing that made you laugh? Graham Norton.

Favorite flavor of jello? Er, well, not strawberry or lemon. Otherwise, I'm pretty easy.

Do you secretly still watch cartoons? If someone else turns them on. I don't usually care, unless it's really lame.

Do you look decent when you wake up? Rarely. Then again, I don't look like hell on a plate either.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad? Only if they are being completely stupid.

What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? I'd change the locks on the house.

Is anyone falling for you? I hope to hell not.

What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? Sounds like a great idea. Let me know when its been achieved consistently.

What can you hear right now? TV ads.

Do you prefer quizzes or surveys? Surveys, but I'm not fussy.

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope. Not even close.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms? I have. Unpleasant in the extreme.

What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven? To me, you could do a lot and I'd eventually forgive you. However, if you fuck with my family, you are dead.

What are you doing tomorrow? Possibly going to church, possibly going to work. Hanging out. Vacuuming. "Encouraging" Sparky to do his chores....

Were you single over the summer? I was home alone with the kid a lot, but ... no.

How late did you stay up last night? Tried to hit the sheets at 10, but was still awake at midnight. Suck.

Can you read other people's expressions? Uh-yeah. I'm quite good at that.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.