Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands?
I really only notice their hands if they are very (overly) manicured or wrong for their facial age. So, if they are 50-year-old hands with a face that says 30!!
2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?
The usual, I guess. And the fact that I'm really lazy, and I don't have an organizational bone in my body when I'm at home. It's all a facade.
3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
Adds to the burden! OMG, I have so much shit in this house!
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Uh, not exactly. I literally have no memory for movies. Maybe "Star Trek"? And yes, I know that's pathetic.
5. What do you have under your bed?
Just dust. Used to keep sox and sweaters in boxes here, but not anymore.
6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
In the past, he has said he's amazed at how kind-hearted I am. I think he's fully of shit.
7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?
We've been enjoying the "slug-bug" ads.
8. Who do you owe a phone call to?
Just about everyone in the universe.
9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :)
Of course I will, now that my life is back on the track to normalcy.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Glad your life is back on the track to normalcy --it's nice to see you back in the blogosphere!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.