Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Just One Look

1. How vein [sic] are you about how you look?
Assuming you mean 'vain' I'm probably less so than average. I've hit middle age (hard) and as long as I'm relatively clean, comfortable, and neat, I'm pretty happy. I do like shoes, though.
2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
When I was very little, I used to run for The Monkees and New Zoo Revue (I think that was the name of it).
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
My go-to used to be Sandra Bullock, but I'm going to have to come up with someone else. Uhhh, Maura Tierney maybe? Why? Because they hired her. I don't know who'd want to play me, or why they'd make a movie. My life, though busy, is hardly exciting in Hollywood terms.
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I am not a baseball fan. Yes, I'm aware that automatically makes me a communist threat.
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
If pressed, I would say Bull Durham, because of the toenail-painting scene. See: nothing whatsoever to do with the game itself.
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
"The best-laid plans of mice and man gang aft agley."
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
I have a fairly vivid memory of sitting in the car (light olive green 60s station wagon) with my sister Jean in the hospital parking lot playing "I Spy" while we waited for my parents. It was something to do with my sister Ellen--maybe transfusion day?--or it may have been my dad's heart attack. It was all going on at once. The car was parked facing a very high retention wall, so "I Spy" was kinda boring; lots of green and brown things spied.
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
Beast is in charge of all sticky things. lol [Inside joke] Seriously, I just try to remain calm and practical. Sometimes it works and sometimes in spite of that my brain falls out and I panic.
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Judging by the way they talk about other people when I'm around, most assuredly. Do I care? Not much, though it would be fun to listen in once in awhile.

4 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

"The best-laid plans of mice and man gang aft agley." WOW.
Sandra Bullock just got three of the meme players employing her too. lol

I would like to invite you to join a weekend meme that I organized called Weekend Funnies. It is weekly from Friday to Sunday. It is the Weekend, TGIF! Weekend Funnies #2, Friday to Sunday (19th to 21st March,2010) is on. Please kindly click FuNNiES#2 to join us? Keep the FUNNIES in your weekends! hugs, shakira FACEBOOK Happy Saturday! Mine is KEEP THE FUNNIES IN YOUR WEEKEND hugs shakira

Kwizgiver said...

I'm not a fan of baseball, either, but I do like some baseball movies.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I've thought for a long time that you were a communist threat! ;)

Cat. said...

lol

My true colors shine through, I guess.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.