Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Why are you making so much noise?
2. I want you to take
a long walk off of a short pier.
3.
I will write the contract; then it will be on my terms.
4.
All you can do is try, and see what happens.
5. I could use a
vacation.
6.
First I diet and then I gain it all back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
being lazy, tomorrow my plans include buying paint and finishing one of the bathroom redos scheduled for this spring, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself during worship!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Do I dare to ask why you would embarrass yourself at worship?

Cat. said...

Bell choir performance. I'm sure I'll be fine, but who knows....

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.