Friday, March 5, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
well, it struck me just this morning.

[01] Are you going to watch the Academy Awards on Sunday?
I'll watch from 8:30 or so till the end. I have a meeting that ends at 8.
[02] Is there any actor or actress you are rooting for?
I don't care. I haven't seen any of the movies. I do love Sandra Bullock a lot, though I doubt this is the movie she should win an award for.
[03] Is there any particular film you want to win?
Anything that James Cameron is not involved with. On principle.
[04] Which of the best picture nominees have you seen?
Not a one.
[05] Have you ever bet on the Oscars? Have you made good on your bets?
Nope. I watch for the clothes and the weird spectacle of it all.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.