Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Johnny Weir amuses me, but Beast thinks he's very annoying. Unfortunately for me, we weren't home to see him skate this week.
2.
I want to see Vancouver, but only because of what they've shown on the coverage of the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was greater than the risk to blossom.
4.
Sometimes you need to take a moment an think things through if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams
depends on the rest of your day/life at any given moment.
6. What does it take
to survive [this] winter? Anti-depressants and a lot of sleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to last night I
had a lovely dinner with Beast and ran into some friends we haven't seen in ages, tomorrow today my plans include cleaning and tidying, and Sunday, I want to relax but I doubt that will happen!

1 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

I think people should get to hiberate when the winter get to long.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.