Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Don't Stand So Close to Me

1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?
There are several patrons at the library who don't have appropriate social skills. I am daily grateful for our wide, tall desks.
2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?
Body or mind. My spirit is in freefall at this point. I guess I'll go with mind, but only because I'm sure not taking care of my body at all.
3. What is your favorite movie line?
Oh, it totally depends on my mood and what fits in a given situation. I have a pretty good stash. Lately, I've been doing "But it's just a flesh wound!" a lot. Also, "Okay, campers, rise and shine" runs through my head during the winter on a very regular basis.
4. What is your favorite movie title?
Though I've never seen the film, I do like "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" simply because I agree with the sentiment.
5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Sparky.
6. What do you try to stay away from?
Negativity. I'm getting better at it, but it's not easy.
7. What is it too late for?
My career in the field of modern dance, or even as a Rockette. [ha ha]
8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My close friends--Amy, Jenny, Beast, Artcat, to name the Big Stars--keep me from dropping off the grid and becoming a roly poly.
9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?
I'd really rather never be famous, but I'd probably deal better with it after I died when I wouldn't be affected one way or another. And, please, let's be sure I'm famous, not notorious, ok? :-)

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Famous not infamous, I agree!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'd love to see you as a rocket! LMAO! Thanks, Cat.!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.