Monday, February 1, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Did you wear hand-me-downs as a kid?
Oh, yeah. And I loved it so much...not. Actually, if not for hand-me-downs, I wouldn't have had the awesome burnt-orange hip-huggers someone passed along to me when I was 8 or so.
2) If you were to have the voice of any media personality, whose would you choose?
Nina Totenberg, for a couple of reasons.
3) Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
Nope. No thanks.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This looks like a background scene from one of the Lord of the Rings movies, though most of those are not particularly sunlit. Definitely has a "fantasy" look too it, though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.